As featured on Boston's CHRONICLE show "Recession Busting", we are a unique concept offering first-quality merchandise, samples, and irregulars of current brand-name department store women's apparel.

Our prices are so ridiculously low that we can only afford to be open for "special limited event weekends".

See below for the dates and times of our upcoming events or follow us on Facebook to stay up to date!

Winter Clearance (Buy 5, get 1 free) 1/13/22-1/23/22


 Our annual winter clearance event begins later this week! Buy 5, get 1 free on new spring and winter merchandise.  Women's sportswear and outerwear. Men's and children's coats. All from famous makers and brands that you love!  Join us daily from 10AM-7PM, from 1/13 through 1/23.

Follow us on Facebook for updated info and details. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was worried when I was about to purchase my house with my bad credit score. I was declined a loan from my bank and couldn't get it. I explained to a friend, he then introduced me to the greatest man of all time ( Mr Benjamin Lee) . I explained my problem to him by sending a text to his mail and he helped me get everything solved in the space of 3 working days. He granted me a loan of 3,000,000.00 Euros to pay for my house in which I also used to expand my business as well. May God bless him! you can apply for a quick loan from Mr Benjamin Lee who is working with a group of investors..He’s the wizard everyone is talking about all over the internet..Contact him via Mail on 247officedept@gmail.com. WhatsApp Number: +1-989-394-3740.

Prim Sage said...

Very fantastic and well-written post.Its extremely good and very helpful for me.Thanks for sharing.
sports leggings